Designing a Patch is very easy days thanks to the online free software. In this guide, we will share the top 5 best Patch Design Software which you can use to design the patches. Let’s get started.
Canva is one of the best online graphic design tools which come with tons of pre-designed templates which you can use to create your own patch design. Following are some of the best features of Canva.
• There are tons of pre-designed patches available which you can further customize to give them unique look.
• Canva also offers a lot of customization options and it is so good that it is often used by pro designers to design their work. You get the options like blurring the background, play with the picture settings like saturation, contrast, brightness, X-process, and others to give unique look to your patches.
• The editor also includes dozens of photo filters which you can use on your patches.
• There are also free and paid illustrations and images which you can use on your patches.
• There are also dozens of professional fonts which you can pick for your patches.
• You can also share your design with your team-mates and allow them to make the changing by sending the editable design link via email, Facebook or Twitter.
• In spite of tons of customization options, it is very easy to use for non-tech savvy users, you can still make a very good patch using the pre-designed templates.
• Canva is completely free to use, however, there are some paid elements like premium pictures and illustrations.
Build your Patch
Build your Patch is an online store which also allows you to edit the pre-designed patches. The website features the tons of pre-designed patches which you can customize and edit according to your requirements. Following are some features of Build your Patch.
• The website features almost one dozen category including Military, Fire, Sports, Education, camping, religious and many more. Each category has some patches related to the specific field.
• In the categories section, you also get the option to upload your patch and customize it with the available clip art, shapes, state outlines, and school emblems.
• In the editor, you get the basic options like adding texts and managing the text. There is only two fonts available Arial and Times font.
• Once you finish the editing, you can save the design or you can proceed with ordering your patches.
• Build your Patch is a perfect option for those who want a lot of pre-designed templates and some basic editing option. It is not for those people who want to play with fonts and some advanced settings.
Custom Patches is another online store which allows you to pick the design of your software. Following are the details about the Custom Patches.
Custom Patches have a very comprehensive designing guide where you design your custom patches with 7 simple steps:
1. Select the color of your choice from the pool of several colors.
2. Now select the dimensions of your patch
3. The next step is to select the shape of your patch
4. Now pick the font of your choice. You can also supply your own font.
5. Now select the Backing, here you get the options like plastic, magnet, safety pin, paper, etc.
6. Now pick your border type
7. The final step is to upload your artwork or details about the concept.
• Now provide your full name, email and phone number to get the quote.
• You will see the artwork only if you place your order. Which means if you just want to check your patch then Custom Patches is not for you. It is perfect for those who want to order the patches.
Stadri Emblems is another very popular online path store which allows you to design your custom patch. Following are the details of Stadri Emblems.
• The website features the Gallary section where you can check the different types of patches for inspiration.
• You can also proceed with your own custom patch and you can do it in 8 steps.
1. Upload the art or concept of your patch
2. Select the shape of your patch
3. Select the custom size
4. Select the border
5. Select the Lettering, here you can pick the font of your own choice.
6. Now pick the backing of your patch
7. Select the embroidery percentage
8. Pick the color of your choice
• Next step is to submit your contact details to get the quote.
• Once you submit the request, the customer support will get back to you with the custom quote.
Custom Patches Online
Custom Patches Online is another very popular online patch store which offers worldwide delivery. Following are the details of Custom Patches Online
• Custom Patches Online is a very popular store and they have clients like The Avielle Foundation, Cisco Systems, and Inflight Dubai.
• The website features the Gallary section where you can check the different types of Patches.
• In the pricing section, you can read the prices of different types of patches.
• The company offers a very simple way to order your custom patches. Simply provide your name, contact, and details about the patches.
• The Customer support will get back to you with the quote, place your order and they will send you different design. Approve your design and they will deliver your patches anywhere in the world.
• The company will only charge for patches and you will get your design for free.
These are the 5 best online patch design software which you can use to get your patches. If you want to customize the patches yourself then the canvas is the best option. If you want the professionals to handle it and just want you patches then the other members of this list are the perfect option for you. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.