One of the many factors behind any successful company is its ability to write good proposals and If your company is failing to land good projects then one reason could be the bad proposals. In this guide, we will share the 5 best proposal software which will help you write the project winning proposal. Let’s get started.
Prospero is an online platform which is designed for professionals. Prospero is very popular among the business and freelancers community as it comes with dozens of ready-made content tailored for different types of professionals. Following are some good features of Prospero
• Prospero is a cloud-based platform which means you can access it from anywhere in the world.
• It comes with dozens of ready-made proposals tailored for different professions like designers, developers, video artists, writers and many more.
• Prospero also offers integration with FreshBooks which you can use to turn your proposals into an invoice.
• It has very clean UI which make it easy to learn and use.
• There is a trial option available where you can try the platform with just $1. After the trial period, you can either go with the monthly package which is available for $8 per month or Yearly package which will cost you $60 per year. Both packages come with Unlimited proposals.
Better Proposals is another very comprehensive online proposal platform which comes with tons of customization options and dozens of ready-made templates. Following are some good features of Batter Proposals
• The official website has the Learn section where you get access to different resources. For example it the 15-minute proposal guide where you will learn different aspects of proposal writing as well as some common mistakes.
• In the template section, you get the ready-made templates of proposals contracts, client sign-off, online brochures, Quotes and Statement of Work.
• Each section is further categorized according to different professions such as website design, Marketing, consulting, coaching, I.T support, photography, event management, etc.
• You also get the option to further customize the templates with your own logo. You can also add the details about the project and send it to the client.
• The platform also offers a 14 days trial period where you can check the different features of the platform. You also don’t need to provide the credit card information during the trial period
• There are also different types of packages available the starter package starts at $13 per month and it goes up to $90 per month.
PandaDoc is another very popular tool which offers the streamline creation of proposals and quotes. It is very simple to use and you can create your proposals within minutes. Following are some good features of PandaDoc
• PandaDoc comes with dozens of pre-designed themes which you can customize according to your requirement or you can simply use the drag and drop feature the create your own proposal.
• The software also offers real-time metrics like a number of completed docs, proposal revenue generated, etc.
• You also get the real-time notification of every document interaction.
• You also get the choice to include the built-in electronic signatures and custom, design themes to give the unique look to your proposals.
• PandaDoc is completely compatible with CRMS like Pipedrive, Zoho, HubSpot CRM, Salesforce and other.
• It is also fully compatible with payment solutions like Stripe, PayPal, Square.
• There is also a dedicated Mobile application which you can use to view, approve and track documents on-the-go. The app is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
• The company offers different types of packages for individuals as well as teams. The individual package is available for $23 per month and team packages are starting at $59 per month. There are also yearly packages which are more affordable.
Proposify is an online proposal software which is designed to facilitate the industries like construction, marketing, event & hospitality, and other professional services. Following are some good features of Proposify
• The software comes with tons of ready-made proposals which you can further customize according to your needs. In the software, you don’t need to manually enter the details, just provide the first and last name, client address, client city, client state and client zip code. The software will input the information in the proposal and you are good to go.
• You also get the options like a content library, section, fees, supports and images which you can add to your proposal.
• You also get the notification when client open, read or signs a quote. You can also send reminders to the client about the deals.
• The platform also offers integration with many platforms such as ZOHO, Hubspot CRM, Salesforce, Xero, Quickbooks, Freshbooks, stripe, zapier and many more.
• You can try Proposify for 14 days without providing the credit card detail.s
• The Tall Plan is available for $19 per month and Grande Plan which is available for sales teams is starting at $49 per month. Grande Plan will be billed quarterly.
GetAccept is an online platform which specializes in E-signature, sales enablement, and proposals. It is used by companies like Tele2, Fortum, Samsung, Optimera and Siemens. Following are some good features of GetAccept
• GetAccept is a comprehensive platform which comes with tons of unique features such as Document tracking like when the client will open the document you will get the notification. You will also get insights like how interested are they in the layout and many more which can help you understand the issues with your proposals.
• There are dozens of ready-made themes available which you can either manually customized or you can use GetAccept smart fields which fetch the details of your customer from CRM and add it to the proposals.
• The platform also offers a lot of integration option with a number of CRM and storage platforms.
• There is also a dedicated mobile app to track your documents as well as writing reply in the chat. The app is available for both Android and iOS Platform.
• The company offers a free online demo where you can test different features of the software.
• The paid packages start at $25 per month and go up to $60 per month.
Having a good professional proposal plays an important role in the landing of projects. You can use these online platforms to create your next project winning proposal. Check each software and pick the one which matches your requirements. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below. Also, visit our website for more useful guides.